KlearNow is pioneering “Logistics as a Service” (LaaS) by creating the industry’s first fully cloud-based digital network that can be used across the entire array of supply chain participants to simplify the transit of goods worldwide. KlearNow’s LaaS model/platform is powered by our proprietary artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML) engine that automates the digitization of the many current siloed, manual, and paper-based processes – ultimately turning a mass of disconnected data into a structured and
KlearNow is operational and a certified Customs Business provider in US, Canada and UK with plans to grow in many more markets in near future. Be a part of a rapidly growing company where you will have the opportunity to extend our leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered intelligent supply chain solutions.
Over and above the core customs clearance solution, KlearNow is also providing consolidated freight visibility, data and document management and intra-port activity for efficient Drayage.
KlearNow has the flexibility of a small start up with the security of a well-funded organization with strong investors and advisors.
- Handle day to day operations of drayage fleet operations.
- Dispatch truckers and coordinate collection and movement of cargo.
- Dispatch truckers and coordinate collection and movement of empty containers and or chassis.
- Help develop SOP’s and a manage special accounts with top customer service.
- Coordinate with drayage partners and terminals to ensure appointments are obtained and kept.
- Develop relationships with terminal officials and contacts.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing department leaders to understand future volume and expectations.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Identify and implement changes to continually improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and accuracy of processes.
- 4+ years of professional experience in port operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and phone etiquette.
- Strong systemic thinking with attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with the entire MS Office Suite, solid Excel skills.
- Friendly, approachable, and most importantly with high integrity you can be trusted with sensitive and confidential information.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree.
Health, Dental, Vision and Life coverage, 401K, Paid VAC/SICK…
Information Technology & Services