KlearNow is the 1st on-demand real-time Customs Clearance software platform that connects Importers, Brokers and Transporters, providing full transparency of the logistics process.
Be a part of a rapidly growing, series A funded company where you will have the opportunity to extend our leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered intelligent supply chain solutions.
KlearNow has the flexibility of a small start up with the security of a well-funded organization with strong backers and advisors.
We are looking for an experienced AI/ML Engineer who is self-driven and result oriented, a team player and able to work across teams.
- Develop innovative AI solutions for challenging business problems.
- Discover data sources, get access to them, import them, clean them up, and make them “machine learning ready”.
- Build backend systems that interact with other microservices.
- Train and optimize machine learning models.
- Engineer machine intelligence systems and infrastructure for real-world production use at scale.
- Explore data features and manipulate data with SQL and scripts.
- Be able to quickly prototype and provide results
- Be able to understand requirements and fine tune them to provide results for concrete problems
- Strong coding experience in Python and working with related libraries (NumPy/Pandas/matplotlib).
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (Keras/PyTorch/Tensorflow) and relevant libraries.
- Excellent knowledge and good practical skills in major ML algorithms as applied to Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision.
- Practical experience with deep learning projects is highly valued.
- Ability to improve the accuracy, runtime, scalability and reliability of machine intelligence systems.
- Strong in understanding underlying math and algorithms.
- Passion for continuing to learn state-of-the-art techniques in ML/Data science.