KlearNow is pioneering “Logistics as a Service” (LaaS) by creating the industry’s first fully cloud-based digital network that can be used across the entire array of supply chain participants to simplify the transit of goods worldwide. KlearNow’s LaaS model/platform is powered by our proprietary artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML) engine that automates the digitization of the many current siloed, manual, and paper-based processes – ultimately turning a mass of disconnected data into a structured and
KlearNow is operational and a certified Customs Business provider in US, Canada and UK with plans to grow in many more markets in near future. Be a part of a rapidly growing company where you will have the opportunity to extend our leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered intelligent supply chain solutions.
Over and above the core customs clearance solution, KlearNow is also providing consolidated freight visibility, data and document management and intra-port activity for efficient Drayage.
KlearNow has the flexibility of a small start up with the security of a well-funded organization with strong investors and advisors.
- Assist with timely oversight and monitoring of live shipment transactions including use of proprietary technology to automate data ingestion and compliance filings
- Collaborate with business partners to troubleshoot production issues as they arise
- Support global Compliance organization with special projects
- Contribute to cross-functional initiatives upon request
- Other duties may arise through the normal course of business
- 3-5 years of customs agent, trade compliance,and/or logistics provider experience
- Knowledge of general import compliance concepts such as shipping and commercial documentation, Incoterms, and the Harmonized Tariff System
- Self-starter with a keen eye for detail and proclivity for continuous improvement
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Team player, critical thinker, and master problem-solver
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Motivated to work in a dynamic, fast-pacedstartup environment
- Advanceddegree in international business, law,or equivalent experience
- Experience with HMRC, CHIEF, the UCC, TARICimport/export filings in the UK and/or EU
- Foreign language skills a plus