KlearNow is pioneering “Logistics as a Service” (LaaS) by creating the industry’s first fully cloud-based digital network that can be used across the entire array of supply chain participants to simplify the transit of goods worldwide. KlearNow’s LaaS model/platform is powered by our proprietary artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML) engine that automates the digitization of the many current siloed, manual, and paper-based processes – ultimately turning a mass of disconnected data into a structured and
KlearNow is operational and a certified Customs Business provider in US, Canada and UK with plans to grow in many more markets in near future. Be a part of a rapidly growing company where you will have the opportunity to extend our leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered intelligent supply chain solutions.
Over and above the core customs clearance solution, KlearNow is also providing consolidated freight visibility, data and document management and intra-port activity for efficient Drayage.
KlearNow has the flexibility of a small start up with the security of a well-funded organization with strong investors and advisors.
We are looking for an energetic self-starter who is fluent in European languages such as Polish, French, German and/or Dutch. As a Customer Success Representative (CSR) you will be responsible for managing a growing portfolio of KlearNow customers. This is a high-profile customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management, on-boarding and implementation skills. In addition, the role requires the ability to manage multiple customer interactions simultaneously, coordinate with cross-functional teams, aiming to drive customers to value. The ideal candidate has Supply Chain or Customs Clearance industry experience, is detail and results oriented, with strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- On-board new customers and handhold their initial shipments through a full life cycle
- Be an expert on KlearNow products, features and functions
- Create Business Review cadence with customers; weekly, bi-weekly, monthly
- Measure and track KPIs and Overall customer health
- Track and follow-up on reported issues
- Assess customer pain-points and capture enhancement requests
- Provide updates to customers on new releases, roadmap and best practices
- Work closely with sales, product and operations teams
- 5-7 years of Customer Success or Customer facing experience
- Supply Chain or Customs Clearance industry experience is required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to work in a hyper-growth, fast paced start-up
- Fluency in English as well as Polish, French, Dutch or German is a plus