KlearNow is pioneering “Logistics as a Service” (LaaS) by creating the industry’s first fully cloud-based digital network that can be used across the entire array of supply chain participants to simplify the transit of goods worldwide. KlearNow’s LaaS model/platform is powered by our proprietary artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML) engine that automates the digitization of the many current siloed, manual, and paper-based processes – ultimately turning a mass of disconnected data into a structured and
KlearNow is operational and a certified Customs Business provider in US, Canada and UK with plans to grow in many more markets in near future. Be a part of a rapidly growing company where you will have the opportunity to extend our leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered intelligent supply chain solutions.
Over and above the core customs clearance solution, KlearNow is also providing consolidated freight visibility, data and document management and intra-port activity for efficient Drayage.
KlearNow has the flexibility of a small start up with the security of a well-funded organization with strong investors and advisors.
- Manage end-to-end recruiting process including- talent research, sourcing, candidate assessment and management, offer recommendations, negotiation and acceptance
- Develop and employ effective sourcing strategies that deliver strong and diverse talent for current and future needs
- Partner strategically with hiring teams to set expectations and develop consistent interview processes that lead to quality hires
- Collaborate across the KlearNow teams to support process improvements and share knowledge
- Continue to build innovative approaches in attracting talent through new ways of recruiting
- Provide a consistent and positive candidate experience throughout the entire recruiting process with proactive communication and engagement
- Utilize ATS reports, dashboards, and other tools to illustrate and influence the recruiting pipeline and results
- Become the subject matter expert on the business/client you support
Minimum 2+ years related experience in recruiting
- Minimum 4+ year experience in full cycle recruiting preferred
- Experience recruiting for a high volume and variety of roles and levels
- Experience collaborating successfully with hiring managers to create job descriptions, interview process, and interview assessment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with track record of building positive relationships
- Ability to utilize data to influence the business and backup recruiting goals
- Experience sourcing passive candidates via ATS and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Ability to prioritize shifting demands in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Experience establishing partnerships with cross-functional teams (Recruiting, HR, Compensation)
- Ability to manage relationships, provide strong customer service skills and work in a team environment
- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience
- Recruiting experience in Logistics and Supply chain is preferred